Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Taking the good with the bad...

THE GOOD: So today I had the time to finish up the baby quilts, and bibs I have been working on and I am posting them today!

THE BAD: My machine HATES the pattern I am sewing now because of all seams and is refusing to work with me today, so I gave up to try again tomorrow with a fresh outlook. Maybe if I had a Handy Dandy iron here I could fix my problem.... Hmmm might have to borrow one before I go crazy on my sewing machine!

So the bibs and the coordinating quilt I did for Baby Wilson. I kinda winged the pattern with a 4.5" square. I yarn quilted it together and really like the results! The Brown and pink quilt I did is from Simply Strips and Squares by Suzanne McNeill but I altered it quite a bit, and this quilt is for Baby Haley:) This Quilt taught me a lot, like if you are doing straight line quilting do all one direction before starting another... LOL It is definitely not perfect but it looks pretty to me:) And there is lots of love in it <3  Hopefully I can get them in the mail ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment